Thursday, November 15, 2007

Day 64

Star Noodle

I thought about posting another window but decided I didn't want to get stuck in a rut. Besides, this is a much better photo. Star Noodle Parlor was open for a good 50+ years and closed before I got a picture of the sign lit up at night, and while it's a pretty cool sign in the daylight, it's much cooler at night.
__________

For those of you aspiring photogs out there, my Camera Club is starting a weekly Photo Hunt, and we'd LOVE as many people as are interested to join us. All you need to do is take a picture that follows the weekly theme listed on the Camera Club's blog, post it to your blog, then send me an email so that I can post a link to your site.

Come play with us! It will be fun!

1 comment:

Wilfjord said...

Rockin Picture Mel. Also see my blog here. Check er out.