Thursday, November 22, 2007

Day 71

Best Friends Forever!


Hattie and Baylee are Best Friends. They look almost totally opposite, but believe it or not, they are related. I don't think I've ever seen cousins this close. I really believe they will be best friends forever.

I spent an hour this afternoon taking photos to replace the ones hanging in my Mom's living room. This isn't one of them because if I posted one, I'd have to post them all. They are pictures of the greatest kids ever. I've decided that if I can't have kids of my own, I'm glad I have these kids to borrow. PLEASE go to the graveyard and look at the rest of the photos I took today, I'm positive that if you see the rest of these kids you'll know why they are 10 of the things I'm most THANKFUL for.

5 comments:

Rob said...

You rock. Even on a holiday you stick to your commitments. I am thankful that I know you. I don't think you know how subjective your photos are. They may mean one thing to you but your collection speaks to many people from many different walks of life. Thank you for continuing to inspire me.

naomi3 said...

Okay,
So you think they are the best kids ever, but I have to disagree with you. They are great kids don't get me wrong, and they are very cute, but my kids rock! :)
I'm very grateful for my family! I so love my children. There just aren't words to express my love for them. I also love my family in Utah! I miss everyone of you so much!

Melissa said...

Robert - I love how you have always shown me ways to look at things in new and different ways. I'm thankful for you too my friend!

Naomi - I think your kids are pretty great too. Let's call it even. I miss you too. It was great to talk to you yesterday!

Anonymous said...

The best part about the photos are the kids look like they're having fun and not being forced into a picture! I will say my favorite is of Hattie with the big flower...I am a sucker for a true girly-girl =)!

Cecily R said...

Oh, they are adorable. So cute.