Thursday, November 1, 2007

Day 50

Baby Sister
My new mantra is "If all else fails, call Cecily!" I had put off finding a photo today (surprise!), so I called Cecily and asked if it would be alright if I came out to shoot the barns and sheds on her property, and well, if her kids wanted to come out and play that would be okay too. Oh, boy did her kids wanna play, well, Gracie wanted to play. 140 photos later, I had what I was looking for. There are some great shots in the "graveyard" too.

Thanks again Cec! I'm glad you're my BFFFFFFFFFF!!!

8 comments:

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

Best Friends always help us out :). I voted for #11 but I do love the urban decay and sisters also! :)

Cecily R said...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! Rock on! I do love those girls. *sigh* If only they'd go to bed like I want them to, when I want them to. *sigh* again.

Cecily R said...

Oops. I forgot the BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.

Em-Cat said...

They are so pretty...What a fun sisters picture. Lissers you are AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I always wanted a baby sister! I'll take either/and or both of these! *smoochy*

Em-Cat said...

I think you found your calling in photography...it's little kids. You're a genius.

Melissa said...

Ahhh, I'm blushing. We probably shouldn't tell people you're my sister, it will make them think you are biased...okay, maybe it's too late for that.

Cecily R said...

I agree with Em, and I'm not yopur sister. My sister agrees too and she isn't your sister either.