Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 321

Vacation Day 4 - A 15 Year First
I have a pretty intense fear of water.  I never learned how to swim and over the years have become increasingly frightened of even being near a large body of water.  How then, you ask, is it that my favorite place on earth is a lake?  Well, I usually keep my distance.  This year however I decided I would change that.  So when my cousin Cari asked if I was going to go out on the boat this year, I said yes.  Besides, I wasn't about to miss out on some great photo op's.  

So yes, this is a first, me (not pictured) on a boat for the first time in 15 years...oh, and my brother skiing.

2 comments:

MysteryWoman said...

Love this one too! :)

caribickley said...

Just think of all the fun you missed. NOT ANY MORE THOUGH! Is this before or after the head gash? :)