Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day 48

Carefree
Wow, Mary is a really good sport. This is actually the third photo I've taken of her and if you go over to Lara's site, there will be one of her there as well. Thanks Mary!
___
I got an email from an amazing friend today who gave me something incredible. He gave me the energy and inspiration to keep going. I realized after I read his email that there are several people who have done the exact same thing. So, Leslie, Cecily, Emily, Emily C., Jo, Dad, Mom, Lara, Naomi, Sarah, Sarah B., Steph, Rachel, Gigi, Nicki, Taylor, Baylee, Robert, Craig, Cheri, Liz, M. Pond, and anyone else who has commented or sent encouragement, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! If it weren't for you, this would have ended after the 2nd week. You all give me strength.

To those of you who haven't shown yourself yet (don't be afraid, I would LOVE to hear from you), I thank you too. You are just as valuable.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO, please don't stop. Some days your blog is the only one that has put something up and gives me something new to look at and them ponder! I actually copied a post of yours on Sunday!
~Leslie

Em-Cat said...

Mary's so pretty...Keep it up lissers...this is the greatest blog ever...

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work!
I love coming and seeing your pix of the day.
Love ya tons!

Anonymous said...

I Love to read your blog and see a lot of the people I love on it. Keep up the Great Work!

Cecily R said...

Okay, so I am an idiot. I changed the date on my laptop so I could be a big cheater a couple of days ago and forgot to change it back. It seems to have affected my ability to see updated blogs...so I am super behind!

This picture is beautiful. Seriously. One of your best people pics I think.