Friday, September 28, 2007

Day 16

Sushi Baby!

This is my favorite Sushi restaurant in all the world...not that I've been to all of the world...or had Sushi there...I just love Tona! Tonight was difficult, I was so excited for the shoot and it kinda disapointed me. :-( Oh well, there are another 349 days to make me feel better.

P.S. Go check out Em-cat's (or if you are confused as to who Em-cat is, my sister Emily) blog. I'm so very excited that she has joined the blogging world. It's a fun ride!

5 comments:

MysteryWoman said...

I can't believe that you are disappointed - you got several fantabulous shots, including this one! As usual....jealous!

Cecily R said...

Sushi...shudder. I'm still so afraid...

Where's the rest of your shoot? I love the reflection in the window. Not sure why, I just like it.

Anonymous said...

So you're into advertizing! It is a colorful shot. Keep going. Yum Shusi!

Melissa said...

If you want to see the rest of the shoot (or most of it), there's a link at the bottom of the column on the right side of the page.

Em-Cat said...

I'm getting hungry...my stomach's growling...I can't stop writing ellipses...
I think an artist is always judgmental of her work. This picture ROCKS>>>(those were suppose to be exclamation points, but my hand went to the wrong key!!! Here you go.)