Thursday, January 31, 2008

Day 141

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS????
Remember back in December when I said it was time to buy a MAC?  Well, I did it.  I know it doesn't seem like too long to you, but for me it's been an eternity.  At long last I can post EVERYDAY!!!  I was completely without computer at home for a month and a half and I finally saved enough money (thanks to a little thing called a tax-return) to buy the computer that I really needed.  

So, YAY no more days with no posts, or driving to work or the parent's house just to post a stupid picture.  I'M FREE! :-)

4 comments:

Em-Cat said...

Congrats Lissers...This is really exciting - sniff...you're all grown up!

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

Yay! (1) your pictures are not stupid, so don't sell yourself so short! (2) slightly jealous you get a tax RETURN!

I have a few friends with macs....how are you handling it? I heard at first it is a bit difficult to get used to? The hardest part of a new computer for me is getting all of MY stuff I use into it and ready to go :)

Melissa said...

The only down side to a mac is that major software doesn't transfer over (i.e. MS Office, Photoshop etc.). But that isn't a big issue because I got a screaming deal on the current Creative Suite and to be honest with you I don't use Office all that often. There are some things that you need to get used to with the way things work, but it's really not hard at all.

It's all worth it. So I guess it's official, I'm a Mac snob.

Emily and Dustin said...

Yay! Congrats on the Mac purchase. D and I love our Mac and use it all the flippin' time. FYI...we got a good deal on MS Office for Mac at the WSU bookstore...should you ever need to buy it. I actually prefer using MS Office on a PC over the Mac. Luckily ever since I graduated I don't use it on a regular basis.